7417 Baltimore Ave.
College Park, MD 20740
208 York Rd.
Towson, MD 21204
125 N Main St.
Blacksburg, VA 24060
720 West Grace St.
Richmond, VA 23220
1370 University Ave.
Morgantown, WV 26505
11802 Bruce B Downs Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33612
2025 Guadalupe St.
Austin, TX 78705
BookHolders Coupon Terms and Conditions:
In using any of BookHolder's coupons the following terms and conditions are agreed to in addition to any terms and conditions on the coupon itself.
- Advantage Coupons
- In order to use the Advantage coupon, an Advantage account must be created or be already existing.
- The required amount on the coupon must be met at the time the coupon is presented and in the same visit. Combined visits don't count. Books removed from an existing account and redropped off don't count.
- The coupon must be redeemed within five (5) months of dropping off books. Example; if coupon requires $150 of books be sold to redeem coupon, then those $150 of books must be sold within five (5) months of dropping off the coupon or the coupon expires.
- The amount the coupon requires to sell must be dropped off to sell and be sold in the Advantage.
- Once the coupon required amount of books are dropped off, example $150 then if any of the books sell in the account to total the required amount the amount, the coupon will be redeemed.
- Only the books sold after the required amount dropped off are entered will count towards redeeming the coupon.
- In redeeming the coupon, the redeemed amount will be added to the next sold book payment, for groups the amount will be paid out when the redeemed total is $20 or more.
- Cash Now
- The required amount on the coupon must be met at the time the coupon is presented and in the same visit. Combined visits don't count.
- The coupon redeemed amount will be added to the Cash Now total unless the coupon is to a group, in that case the redeemed amount would be added to the groups account.
- Payment will only be made once the referrer coupon has been fully redeemed and in the form of a check.
- Coupons must be printed from the referrer's seller services account to be eligible for a referral. No other form of referral is allowed.
- Referrer will recieve one and only one payment of $5.00 for each redeemed and referrered coupon.
- Only one coupon is allowed per customer per lifetime.
- Coupons are valid for first time customers only.
- Freshman Only is defined as: Must be a certified freshman by your attending school standings and within the first year of your Higher Education enrollment.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior written notice from BookHolders.
- BookHolders reserves the right to cancel Coupon promotions at any time.